Thinking about Thanking
I am especially thankful for my church. We are a people that serve, worship, and are on mission for Jesus. There are many ways through the end of the year that you and your family can get involved with serving our church and community. There is still time this week to fill up and bring in another Operation Christmas Child shoe box. Also, sign up to help with the Drive-through Nativity or go caroling with your church family. As we love God, love people, and serve the world together, may we enter the Lord’s presence in thanksgiving!
This picture is of course from the Cornerstone Preschool Thanksgiving Celebration this morning. Not only did they count their blessings, having them here is a blessing to us!
- Sunday Morning: Special called church conference for budget vote and constitutional committees
- Sunday Evening: Community Thanksgiving Service in FBC Sanctuary
- Wednesday, 11/26: No PM Activities (Happy Thanksgiving!)
- Thursday and Friday, 11/27-28: Church Offices and Building closed
- Sunday, 11/30: Hanging of the Green / First Sunday of Advent AND Messiah
- *Tuesday, 12/2: Young at Heart Christmas luncheon
And don't forget that our Drive-Through Nativity is December 8-10!!!